1. After you’ve calculated your project’s cost and submitted this form, we’ll get in touch with you promptly to discuss your project in more detail.
2. Once we’ve concluded our consultation, we’ll send a link for uploading your files.
3. After receiving your files, we’ll send a Paypal invoice for half your project’s cost.
4. Once we receive payment, we’ll begin mixing your project.
5. When we’ve completed your first mix version(s) we’ll send an invoice for the remainder of your project’s cost.
6. After receiving the final payment, we’ll email you a link to download our mixes and begin the revision process when you’re ready. If you’ve chosen the standard or professional mixing tier options, you’ll receive instrumental, tv and vocal mix versions after you’ve approved the final version(s) of your main mix(es). This also applies if you’ve chosen the lite mixing tier option, but added on additional mix versions. Stem mixes will also be sent at this point (when applicable).
Will I be billed after filling out this form?
No. This form is strictly for calculating your project’s cost and for submitting your contact info.
What payment methods do you accept?
We do all billing through Paypal invoices. No Paypal account is required for making payments.
When will you start mixing my project?
Once you’ve filled out this form, we’ll contact you within 24 hours to discuss your project further. After our consultation, file uploading and payment, we’ll begin mixing.